One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The participant could know clairvoyantly which which card would later be selected.’
- ‘An interesting feature of this chapter is a description of two apparently unpublished studies of his ability to diagnose clairvoyantly.’
- ‘Some intuitive people see clairvoyantly, others hear, feel, sense or even smell or taste.’
- ‘‘I think he's very gifted clairvoyantly,’ she says in her high, quickly-spoken voice.’
- ‘There are people who went to various camps or events where he was and they said clairvoyantly they saw this great being overshadowing him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.