One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Review them at the end of the tax year to see what is claimable.’
- ‘The maximum BES relief claimable by an individual in a tax year is £25,000 (£50,000 in the case of a married couple assessed jointly).’
- ‘In the previous legislation, passed by National, the maximum amount that was claimable in the case of the closure of a business was $6,000.’
- ‘The maximum amount of claimable tax relief will be reduced from £5,000 to £3,700 for the short tax year.’
- ‘Remember there will be a restriction on the amount claimable if there is any non-business use.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.