One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Moreover, the civilianization of the ministerial control of the army in Britain did not become a fixed principle until after the Napoleonic wars.’
- ‘The current proposal is getting away from the gradual civilianization of military jobs and going after the many similar jobs everybody knows about.’
- ‘However, critics have complained of a creeping civilianisation of policing the roads.’
- ‘Perhaps not surprisingly, the ‘technology transfer’ that led to the civilianization of wargaming started with a couple of reservists - one British, one German.’
- ‘He added: ‘On the issue of wildlife crime, it is important to emphasise that we have been looking at the issue of civilianisation of jobs in the force for some years.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.