One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See civil engineer
- ‘He had been engaged in the civil engineering construction industry for over 40 years.’
- ‘The company employs 12 people and works with scaffolding contractors and construction and civil engineering companies.’
- ‘He has a doctorate in civil engineering and does transportation and safety engineering.’
- ‘The use of explosives in civil engineering is common in a large numbers of applications and it remains a critical operation to set up.’
- ‘A difficult problem in civil engineering work exists when the sub-grade is found to be clay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.