One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See civil engineer
- ‘He has a doctorate in civil engineering and does transportation and safety engineering.’
- ‘He had been engaged in the civil engineering construction industry for over 40 years.’
- ‘The use of explosives in civil engineering is common in a large numbers of applications and it remains a critical operation to set up.’
- ‘A difficult problem in civil engineering work exists when the sub-grade is found to be clay.’
- ‘The company employs 12 people and works with scaffolding contractors and construction and civil engineering companies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.