One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See city planning
- ‘A city planner would say that it is simply trying to bring balance to its neighbourhoods.’
- ‘‘Almost 70 per cent of those attending the community consultation meeting indicated that their chief concern was related to height,’ reads the city planner's own report.’
- ‘That gathering would most likely include the city planner, development director, and fire and police chiefs.’
- ‘The city planner had set up the short street for parallel parking, normally a good choice for a small-business zone.’
- ‘Besides keeping their surroundings clean and hygienic, the residents are also proving what every city planner in the world knows - that waste has to be managed, not disposed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.