One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See city planning
- ‘A city planner would say that it is simply trying to bring balance to its neighbourhoods.’
- ‘That gathering would most likely include the city planner, development director, and fire and police chiefs.’
- ‘The city planner had set up the short street for parallel parking, normally a good choice for a small-business zone.’
- ‘Besides keeping their surroundings clean and hygienic, the residents are also proving what every city planner in the world knows - that waste has to be managed, not disposed.’
- ‘‘Almost 70 per cent of those attending the community consultation meeting indicated that their chief concern was related to height,’ reads the city planner's own report.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.