One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The soup had a nice blend of flavors - aromatic, citrusy, sweet, earthy - and a lovely orange color.’
- ‘The women liked this fragrance because it was citrusy, fruity, sharp and wearable.’
- ‘There's a noticeable effervescence and a citrussy finish.’
- ‘We were stuffed after all that plus some Sapporo, so we found it a nice touch to end the meal with a carved orange, perfectly citrusy on the tongue, after experiencing so many foreign flavours.’
- ‘The limes add dimensions of flavour beyond tart or citrusy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.