One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The cultivation of citrus fruit trees.
- ‘Until recently, expansion of citriculture was accomplished by the propagation and distribution of material originally introduced via nurseries.’
- ‘This Department, includes five research teams, focusing on current problems of the citriculture and fruticulture in the Autonomy of Valencia.’
- ‘We will try our best to turn the 11th International Citrus Congress into the most successful one and make our contribution to the success of world citriculture.’
- ‘The motivation was the severe frost that in 1962 destroyed a large part of citriculture in the United States.’
- ‘He became known as a world authority on citrus, and was well versed in many other areas of citriculture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.