One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Common cirrhotic ascites is managed with diuretics and sodium restriction.’
- ‘The levels in tuberculous ascitis were significantly higher than those in cirrhotic or malignant ascitis.’
- ‘The development of ascites is an important event in chronic liver disease as half of cirrhotic patients with ascites die within two years.’
- ‘Variceal bleeding is the most catastrophic complication of portal hypertension associated with cirrhotic and noncirrhotic forms of liver disease.’
- ‘At the cirrhotic stage, liver disease is considered irreversible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.