One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Common cirrhotic ascites is managed with diuretics and sodium restriction.’
- ‘The development of ascites is an important event in chronic liver disease as half of cirrhotic patients with ascites die within two years.’
- ‘At the cirrhotic stage, liver disease is considered irreversible.’
- ‘Variceal bleeding is the most catastrophic complication of portal hypertension associated with cirrhotic and noncirrhotic forms of liver disease.’
- ‘The levels in tuberculous ascitis were significantly higher than those in cirrhotic or malignant ascitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.