One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It scans the workpiece surface when it stops circumvolving, then the fluorescent light image of the workpiece surface are collected to the computer.’
- ‘You can circumvolve the panorama by clicking the mouse on it.’
- ‘Their minds are, that is, circumvolved about them like soap-bubbles reflecting sundry patches of the macrocosmos.’
- ‘The working principle is: When the pump axis is driven by the motor, the screw stem is circumvolving by its own axis.’
- ‘It cannot be appreciated at the northern hemisphere because the constellation is circumvolving around the celestial South Pole.’
- 1.1 Wind, fold, or twist around; enwrap.
- ‘Within the outer sleeve, a first sealing race and a second sealing race circumvolve the bore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.