One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It leads to circumvention if not outright corruption.’
- ‘This allowed easy circumvention by merely changing cell phones.’
- ‘The portrait I have been describing is special not only for its circumvention of convention, but also because it belongs to a certain class of postcards known as ‘real photo’ postcards.’
- ‘To be sure, credit bubbles are all about the circumvention, obstruction, impairment, and eventual breakdown of the market pricing mechanism.’
- ‘We take any circumvention of immigration control very seriously.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.