One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He began circumspectly, prodding tentatively at the few balls he faced.’
- ‘Let me put it as circumspectly as I can - the government is culpable, and not just for incompetence.’
- ‘If you are observant you can get little glimpses into their lives by watching and listening circumspectly.’
- ‘The pageant was played out artfully and circumspectly.’
- ‘I think this is an occasion on which it behoves us all to walk rather circumspectly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.