One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He began circumspectly, prodding tentatively at the few balls he faced.’
- ‘Let me put it as circumspectly as I can - the government is culpable, and not just for incompetence.’
- ‘If you are observant you can get little glimpses into their lives by watching and listening circumspectly.’
- ‘I think this is an occasion on which it behoves us all to walk rather circumspectly.’
- ‘The pageant was played out artfully and circumspectly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.