One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Moving or situated around the sun.
- ‘The Earth was born in the Sun's plasma and was put by the Sun into the circumsolar orbit more than 4 billon years ago.’
- ‘A disadvantage of this arrangement is reduction of power of solar cells as a diffuse circumsolar radiation represents a substantial part of the solar radiation energy.’
- ‘The contents support a remarkably simple way of envisioning how members of the sun's family, including our home planet, make their circumsolar rounds.’
- ‘The purpose of this task was preparing new data about processes of solid material sublimation and dynamics of circumsolar dust clouds at indicated spectral lines.’
- ‘The shape of the sky radiance distribution agrees with the experimental measurements in the clear day conditions, when the estimated circumsolar radiation is used with the isotropic method.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.