One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Revolve or turn like a wheel.
- ‘When the motor is dragged by peripheral leads, its head circumrotates, with the base vibrating rhythmically.’
- ‘Each roller is only capable of circumrotating about the rod upon which the roller is mounted.’
- ‘The clock can circumrotate 360 degrees and the LCD time display will never upend.’
- ‘The number of teeth of the planet gear train are arranged to make each planet gear circumrotate twice.’
- ‘When the new mechanical stretcher is circumrotated with certain speed, cardiac myocytes attached on the plate are stretched and elongated by centrifugal force.’
- ‘Shanghai Circus World is a multi-functional venue containing 1683 seats and advanced equipment, including a circumrotating stage.’
- ‘A Kreisel is a circular tank with a circumrotating current that prevents the animals from becoming trapped against obstructions.’
- ‘All of the handwriting data can be blown up, reduced and circumrotated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.