One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The outer circumambulatory path leads one to the Ambal shrine.’
- ‘Taller rectangular slabs were used to fence off circumambulatory paths surrounding the stupa.’
- ‘In the temple are circumambulatory vaulted corridors.’
- ‘Each of the second and first terraces has nothing but a circumambulatory passage.’
- ‘The roof is supported by richly craved wooden posts which form a circumambulatory path round the sanctum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.