One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ira provided a very convincing argument that, after infection, late gene expression must require circularization of the injected DNA.’
- ‘It was previously agreed that this will be dealt with by way of circularisation and a postal resolution.’
- ‘A large pool of DNA sequences was investigated by different authors, and their propensity to circularization was experimentally determined and predicted by theoretical approaches.’
- ‘Most Group I introns then simply catalyze their own circularization.’
- ‘Direct evidence for RNA circularization is shown in this illustration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.