A North American black bear of a variety with reddish-brown hair.
- ‘That boy put up a fight like a welter-weight cinnamon bear.’
- ‘The cinnamon bear was stretched across the rack of the state vehicle.’
- ‘Black is the most often encountered color, but brown or cinnamon bears are often seen in southcentral Alaska and the southeastern mainland.’
- ‘The sight of a huge cinnamon bear nosing among the cans and bottles rewarded his effort.’
- ‘The most striking difference between a cinnamon bear and any other black bear is the cinnamon bear's brown or red-brown fur.’
cinnamon bear/ˈsinəmən be(ə)r/
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.