One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This was the point when Melville was making films that were very beautiful cinematographically.’
- ‘It becomes apparent that every effort has been made cinematographically to portray a rose-tinted memory.’
- ‘Jean Cocteau once said of Bresson, ‘He expresses himself cinematographically as a poet would with his pen.’’
- ‘Every second Tuesday night we will be offering something cinematographically fresh and different.’
- ‘She has made a cinematographically beautiful film empty of Nabokov's ecstatic genius, his prescient psychology, and her own original talent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.