One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It becomes apparent that every effort has been made cinematographically to portray a rose-tinted memory.’
- ‘Jean Cocteau once said of Bresson, ‘He expresses himself cinematographically as a poet would with his pen.’’
- ‘Every second Tuesday night we will be offering something cinematographically fresh and different.’
- ‘She has made a cinematographically beautiful film empty of Nabokov's ecstatic genius, his prescient psychology, and her own original talent.’
- ‘This was the point when Melville was making films that were very beautiful cinematographically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.