One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's hard to get over the sheer weight, chunkiness and lack of flexibility of these shoes.’
- ‘Judging by the increased chunkiness of his jaw, I think he's getting fatter.’
- ‘Remove the cheese rind and the parsley stems from the soup, and use a blender or a fork to purée the soup to the desired chunkiness.’
- ‘Friends and family could easily measure success by the flashiness of the car someone drove and the chunkiness of the watch they wore.’
- ‘The chopped (not puréed) ingredients will give the salsa its chunkiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.