One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a conversationalist he's blunt and frank, even chummily so, yet not very interesting; and he holds no mysteries.’
- ‘I was so impressed the way he just kept going, flicking a bit of water in the snake's face if it wandered a bit too chummily in his direction…’
- ‘‘You looked positively wonderful,’ Paige commented, linking her arm through his chummily.’
- ‘So The Date Tapes create the illusion that a friend is chummily passing tips on to you.’
- ‘‘Tom!’ I said chummily, all colour simultaneously draining from my face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.