One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is yet another post-election chuckler, and another example of shaping the news.’
- ‘He is soft-spoken, a chuckler, who is of the supportive school of managers.’
- ‘Every Saturday, a merry band of chucklers invites visitors to pack up their troubles and join in.’
- ‘He's a chuckler, and something of a giggler, and it has that infectious quality that the best laughs have.’
- ‘This one, from the same site, was a chuckler, too: ‘Spoons are particularly popular in the South for stirring sugar into tea.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.