One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The guy stood up, he looked about 5'8 and weighed well over 300 pounds, and his face added a little extra chubbiness to the fact that he shaved his head.’
- ‘I felt oddly paternal, a sensation reinforced by his innocent features and his slight chubbiness.’
- ‘The red hair had turned auburn, and the chubbiness had turned to muscle.’
- ‘Her form was the perfection of childish beauty, without its usual chubbiness and squareness of outline.’
- ‘Curly blond hair and chubbiness is also useful (although this is likely to have more influence on aunts and elderly neighbours than your parents).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.