One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I felt oddly paternal, a sensation reinforced by his innocent features and his slight chubbiness.’
- ‘Her form was the perfection of childish beauty, without its usual chubbiness and squareness of outline.’
- ‘The guy stood up, he looked about 5'8 and weighed well over 300 pounds, and his face added a little extra chubbiness to the fact that he shaved his head.’
- ‘Curly blond hair and chubbiness is also useful (although this is likely to have more influence on aunts and elderly neighbours than your parents).’
- ‘The red hair had turned auburn, and the chubbiness had turned to muscle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.