One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for color therapy
- ‘With it's roots in an ancient Indian medicine called Ayurveda, chromotherapy is based on the theory that certain colours are infused with healing energies.’
- ‘Hydrotherapy, chromotherapy, mud baths and massage are also utilized to assist the body in the healing process.’
- ‘Today, as the public demands alternatives in health care, a resurgence of natural alternatives is bringing chromotherapy once again into the forefront.’
- ‘Instead of traditional medical techniques, Spiritists use such practices as past-lives therapy, dispossession and exorcism therapies, acupuncture, chromotherapy, yoga therapy, and homeopathy.’
- ‘Color therapy, which is also called chromotherapy or colorology, is an alternative treatment that involves therapeutic uses of color.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.