Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Another term for color therapy.
- ‘Today, as the public demands alternatives in health care, a resurgence of natural alternatives is bringing chromotherapy once again into the forefront.’
- ‘With it's roots in an ancient Indian medicine called Ayurveda, chromotherapy is based on the theory that certain colours are infused with healing energies.’
- ‘Color therapy, which is also called chromotherapy or colorology, is an alternative treatment that involves therapeutic uses of color.’
- ‘Hydrotherapy, chromotherapy, mud baths and massage are also utilized to assist the body in the healing process.’
- ‘Instead of traditional medical techniques, Spiritists use such practices as past-lives therapy, dispossession and exorcism therapies, acupuncture, chromotherapy, yoga therapy, and homeopathy.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.