One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for color therapy
- ‘With it's roots in an ancient Indian medicine called Ayurveda, chromotherapy is based on the theory that certain colours are infused with healing energies.’
- ‘Hydrotherapy, chromotherapy, mud baths and massage are also utilized to assist the body in the healing process.’
- ‘Color therapy, which is also called chromotherapy or colorology, is an alternative treatment that involves therapeutic uses of color.’
- ‘Instead of traditional medical techniques, Spiritists use such practices as past-lives therapy, dispossession and exorcism therapies, acupuncture, chromotherapy, yoga therapy, and homeopathy.’
- ‘Today, as the public demands alternatives in health care, a resurgence of natural alternatives is bringing chromotherapy once again into the forefront.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.