One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is therefore prescribed in stress management by chromotherapists.’
- ‘It is being scientifically proven by chromotherapists that color therapy does work.’
- ‘‘The seven colors of the rainbow are associated with the seven chakras (energy centers) of our body,’ explains Dr Verma, a chromotherapist.’
- ‘A chromotherapist may use the color to treat muscle cramps, hypoglycemia, overactive thyroid and gallstones.’
- ‘Yet, certain professionals, such as chromotherapists (therapists who use color for medical purposes), believe color affects us so powerfully that subjecting patients to different colored lights has curative qualities for their various ailments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.