One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This expansion of chromospheric plasma up into the corona during a flare is generally called chromospheric evaporation.’
- ‘The average chromospheric activity level in the early F-type stars is statistically identical in the three clusters and in field dwarfs.’
- ‘The rings are images in the chromospheric and coronal emission lines and the streaks are the continuous emission from the corona.’
- ‘As the Sun went dark the corona became visible to all, although not much of a chromospheric display was seen, with only one notable prominence, perhaps two close by each other.’
- ‘Thus, detection of this resonance will provide an important new constraint on chromospheric models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.