One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps the necessary simplifications enforced by the chromolithographic and colouring processes caused this loss.’
- ‘In the chromolithographic labels which we will call ‘chromos’, the mastery of both the typographer and the artist is absolutely evident.’
- ‘Eventually Prang issued about 800 chromolithographs of this sort, establishing an oeuvre unmatched by any other American chromolithographic publisher.’
- ‘This is an important collection of all known varieties of apples grown in Herefordshire with excellent chromolithographic plates to illustrate many of the varieties.’
- ‘In this Edition, Julius Bien produced some of the finest examples of large-scale chromolithographic art of the mid 19th century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.