One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lithuania soon became one of the largest kingdoms in medieval Europe and remained pagan despite attempts by the Catholics and the Orthodox church to Christianize it.’
- ‘False conversion is, I believe, the least understood but most important issue that confronts those of us who work in the western world where it is easy to become Christianised and not Christian.’
- ‘In Christianity some want to take over the world and Christianise the government and the people so that after it is done Christ will come back.’
- ‘Stark claims, strikingly, that Scandinavia and Latin America have never been properly Christianized.’
- ‘After a failed attempt by Wesleyan missionaries to Christianize the islands in 1797, they and other Christian missionaries were more successful in the mid-nineteenth century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.