One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once the decision was made to go for chowderheaded sensation over more difficult to digest substance, things only got worse.’
- ‘As usual, you've taken the most chowderheaded possible approach to an issue.’
- ‘Equally chowderheaded was the European decision to reject the merger between the two companies on grounds that were spurious, at best.’
- ‘Anyway, this all goes to show how chowderheaded the Martians really are.’
- ‘William was not the bombastic chowderheaded demagogue he was portrayed as - and in fact he actually won his case.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.