One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the neovascular, exudative form results in serous or hemorrhagic detachment of retinal pigment epithelium and choroidal neovascularization.’
- ‘Fundal examination showed a large choroidal rupture of the left macula.’
- ‘The anterior choroidal artery is occasionally derived from the middle cerebral or posterior communicating: it may also be represented by two or three smaller branches.’
- ‘The parapapillary choroidal vascular lumen appeared to be narrowed in most of these eyes.’
- ‘The final frame is a photograph from indocyanine green angiography, showing the detailed architecture of the choroidal vasculature’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.