A network of blood vessels in each ventricle of the brain. It is derived from the pia mater and produces the cerebrospinal fluid.
- ‘Intraventricular meningiomas are rare but typically occur around the choroid plexus in the trigone of the lateral ventricles.’
- ‘The ventricles each contain a choroid plexus that secretes cerebrospinal fluid.’
- ‘The internal carotid artery supplies blood to the middle ear, brain, hypophysis, orbit, and choroid plexus of the lateral ventricle.’
- ‘Two processes of the tela choroidea constitute the choroid plexuses of the 4th ventricle, and these can be seen near the midline through the transparent tela choroidea.’
- ‘Protruding into this horn of the lateral ventricle, through the choroid fissure, is the choroid plexus of the temporal horn, lying just lateral to the fimbria of the hippocampus.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.