One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Triple screening should not replace amniocentesis or chorionic villous sampling in pregnancies at high risk for trisomy 21.’
- ‘Amniotic fluid, chorionic villi, or fetal serum can be tested for evidence of West Nile virus infection.’
- ‘Lesions that were frequently coexistent in HEV-affected placentas included villitis of unknown etiology, chorionic thrombi, villous fibrosis, erythroblastosis, and primary infarcts.’
- ‘These authors found ultrastructural evidence of altered endothelial and smooth muscle cells within chorionic vessels exhibiting HEV-like lesions.’
- ‘If chorionic villi are absent, ectopic pregnancy is likely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.