One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lesions that were frequently coexistent in HEV-affected placentas included villitis of unknown etiology, chorionic thrombi, villous fibrosis, erythroblastosis, and primary infarcts.’
- ‘Amniotic fluid, chorionic villi, or fetal serum can be tested for evidence of West Nile virus infection.’
- ‘These authors found ultrastructural evidence of altered endothelial and smooth muscle cells within chorionic vessels exhibiting HEV-like lesions.’
- ‘If chorionic villi are absent, ectopic pregnancy is likely.’
- ‘Triple screening should not replace amniocentesis or chorionic villous sampling in pregnancies at high risk for trisomy 21.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.