One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A stringed instrument.
- ‘Composite chordophones have necks or yokes and their strings can by tuned to different notes during play.’
- ‘The piano, dulcimer and the clavichord are examples of chordophones that are struck.’
- ‘The third group - percussive string instruments chordophones are represented by the hammer dulcimer.’
- ‘There are many varieties of chordophones, ranging from one-stringed fiddle to 8 or more strings.’
- ‘Many European countries adapted this simplest chordophone, adding strings, frets, lengthening or shortening the strings, and changing the body's shape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.