One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, when the chordal melody is doubled in both hands, the left-hand part can be difficult to navigate cleanly.’
- ‘All pieces are written in a melody and accompaniment style, with the right hand playing the melody and the left hand playing chordal figures or arpeggiations.’
- ‘No. 9 in F Major / Allegro - A chordal study with the primary melody first presented in legato form and then altered to staccato.’
- ‘Sitting in stark contrast, the Scherzo follows with its bold chordal character, leading to the finale which accelerates to a presto before drawing to a close.’
- ‘For the uninitiated, Hunter plays a customised 8 string instrument which allows him to play bass lines along with his nifty chordal and solo work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.