One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition, in Shared Reading, as Routman describes it, the students read chorally after the teacher has modeled fluent reading.’
- ‘The German term originally signified a plainchant melody sung chorally, but from the late 16th century its meaning was widened to include vernacular hymns.’
- ‘One of the key elements in English music is the use of the voice, both chorally and in the more intimate setting of song.’
- ‘Our other great highlight was the southern hemisphere premiere in 1999 of Szymanowski's chorally difficult Symphony No 3 of 1916 sung with the Christchurch Symphony.’
- ‘In a lot of these songs the intro seems like a differently-arranged but melodically/chorally similar version of some other part of the song.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.