One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The recitation of poetry or prose by a chorus or ensemble.
- ‘In the group entries (play, mime and choral speaking) Shane was representing the Finnegan School of Speech and Drama.’
- ‘What does remain is the use of techniques such as choral speaking and ‘controlled randomness.’’
- ‘The two actors had great chemistry together, and the choral speaking gave tremendous enthusiasm to the text.’
- ‘Another powerful dramatic form that can be used effectively in the church is choral reading or choral speaking.’
- ‘They do Ncontera, which is choral speaking, to get messages of safe sex, HIV and Aids across.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.