One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mom and I would then go to those markets and buy very carefully, very choosily.’
- ‘I show that unlike the unemployed, employed workers search choosily, that is choose a non-trivial range of markets to prospect on.’
- ‘On ‘Wax’, the voice is an oft authoritative, domineering cadence that choosily enunciates its way through the verbal tapestry of ‘American Dream’.’
- ‘Doggie treats are practical and often nutritional - choose your treats choosily.’
- ‘He is a director of Brighton And Hove Albion; he still accepts DJ engagements, albeit more choosily; and he has an occasional radio show which is syndicated to stations across the US.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.