One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The formation of gallstones.
- ‘Liver function tests, such as lactate dehydrogenase and aspartate aminotransferase, may be elevated in alcoholic liver disease and pancreatitis associated with cholelithiasis.’
- ‘Splenectomy effectively arrests the extravascular hemolysis and prevents its long-term complications, such as cholelithiasis and aplastic crises.’
- ‘These tumors are associated with diabetes mellitus, cholelithiasis, steatorrhea, and hypochlorhydria.’
- ‘Everything about his cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and pancreatitis was ‘textbook’ except the location of his most intense abdominal pain.’
- ‘95% of those with cholecystitis will have cholelithiasis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.