One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the gallbladder.
- ‘Other general causes of abdominal pain, such as appendicitis, cholecystitis, diverticulitis, colitis, constipation, hernias or even arterial aneurysms, may elicit similar discomfort.’
- ‘Delayed diagnosis of acute cholecystitis can lead to gangrenous cholecystitis, gallbladder perforation, and biliary peritonitis.’
- ‘It is used to treat fevers, coughs, prolonged fevers, colds influenza, asthma, hepatitis, malaria, jaundice, cholecystitis, amenorrhea, low energy with digestive weakness.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis of acute pyelonephritis includes pelvic inflammatory disease, cholecystitis, appendicitis, lower lobe pneumonia, perforated viscus, and the prodrome of herpes zoster.’
- ‘In this scenario, early cholecystectomy would avoid significant complications such as biliary colic, cholangitis, cholecystitis, and pancreatitis from the residual stones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.