One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A weak acid with oxidizing properties, formed when chlorine dioxide dissolves in water.
Chemical formula: HClO₂
- ‘Additionally, the combination of chlorous acid and heat treatment was evaluated.’
- ‘This then passes through the catalyst which assists the conversion of chlorous acid to chlorine dioxide.’
- ‘An activated chlorous acid product statistically matched the performance of chlorhexidine gluconate in reducing populations of resident flora on treated skin sites.’
- ‘In addition, these pumps automatically proportion the chlorous acid dose over a range of 0.25 to 30-gpm.’
- ‘It is anticipated that the chlorous acid would be shipped to the plant site by, e.g., tank truck or railway tank car.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.