One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A lower plant of the division "Chlorophyta", which comprises the green algae.
- ‘For example, replacement of diatoms with chlorophytes will alter cycling of silica because diatoms require silica and chlorophytes do not.’
- ‘The plastids of rhodophytes, chlorophytes, and glaucophytes are surrounded by two membranes and probably directly derived from a cyanobacterial ancestor and are thus called primary plastids.’
- ‘The upstream and freshwater sections of these rivers are dominated by an assemblage of chlorophytes, diatoms, and cyanoprokaryotes (cyanobacteria).’
- ‘For example, diatoms generally have a lower phosphorus requirement than chlorophytes.’
- ‘In general, diatoms and chlorophytes had much higher biovolume than cyanobacteria and chrysophytes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.