One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gonococcal and chlamydial urethritis increase shedding of HIV - 1 in semen, therefore increasing the risk of HIV transmission risk.’
- ‘The patient's medical history was notable for multiple unusual infections, including balanitis, chlamydial conjunctivitis, multiple episodes of pneumonia, and upper respiratory tract infections.’
- ‘The evidence is inconclusive, however, about whether condoms can prevent genital herpes, syphilis, chancroids, chlamydial infection, trichomoniasis, or gonorrhea (in women).’
- ‘In addition to the usual common cold viruses, chlamydial pneumonia and herpes simplex virus infections may play a role in exacerbations of bronchospasm in patients with and without asthma.’
- ‘About half of all newborns with chlamydial pneumonia have also had chlamydial conjunctivitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.