One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gonococcal and chlamydial urethritis increase shedding of HIV - 1 in semen, therefore increasing the risk of HIV transmission risk.’
- ‘About half of all newborns with chlamydial pneumonia have also had chlamydial conjunctivitis.’
- ‘In addition to the usual common cold viruses, chlamydial pneumonia and herpes simplex virus infections may play a role in exacerbations of bronchospasm in patients with and without asthma.’
- ‘The patient's medical history was notable for multiple unusual infections, including balanitis, chlamydial conjunctivitis, multiple episodes of pneumonia, and upper respiratory tract infections.’
- ‘The evidence is inconclusive, however, about whether condoms can prevent genital herpes, syphilis, chancroids, chlamydial infection, trichomoniasis, or gonorrhea (in women).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.