One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All of this is achieved without switching the chirality of the catalyst.’
- ‘The technique might also be used to template the growth of complex molecular structures with novel architecture and chirality.’
- ‘Another aspect arising from the macroscopic chirality of gel networks refers to applications in material science such as sensors or switches, he told Reactive Reports.’
- ‘Such isomers are called enantiomers and molecules that have enantiomers are said to be chiral or to show chirality.’
- ‘Thus Pasteur established the principle of chirality as a fundamental property of organic chemical structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.