One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And how does it differ from sovereignty or chieftainship in practical terms (other than being easier to type)?’
- ‘Through the ages trade has occurred between clans, tribal chieftainships, and kingdoms.’
- ‘In no case did chieftainship give rise to a caste system.’
- ‘Also no chieftainship can clearly say that its lineage, either patrimonially, matrimonially or otherwise, has always had a dispute-free succession.’
- ‘The Guarani were horticulturists organized in chieftainships based on extended kinship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.