One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
as modifier Relating to or denoting a statistical method assessing the goodness of fit between observed values and those expected theoretically.
- ‘These papers contain contributions to regression analysis, the correlation coefficient and includes the chi-square test of statistical significance.’
- ‘Statistical significance of rescue experiments was assessed using the chi-square test.’
- ‘I used contingency table analyses and chi-square tests to assess differences in fidelity according to breeding performance, residency status, and study site categories.’
- ‘To assess statistical significance chi-square tests of association and confidence intervals are provided.’
- ‘It was demonstrated that the statistical power of the chi-square test, for detecting disequilibrium between two loci with two alleles each, depends strongly on the sign of disequilibrium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.