One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See chewusually in combination ‘a tobacco-chewer’
- ‘Others reckoned that shops should be made to display notices advising Britain's gum chewers of their responsibilities.’
- ‘With smokers and tobacco chewers becoming more desperate, the value of tobacco has exploded.’
- ‘So, gum chewers, when you've chewed it enough please wrap it and bin it, or stick it behind your ear for later.’
- ‘The biggest mistake smokers/tobacco chewers make when trying to quit is giving up.’
- ‘This also provides a healthy alternative to tobacco chewers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.