One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See chewusually in combination ‘a tobacco-chewer’
- ‘The biggest mistake smokers/tobacco chewers make when trying to quit is giving up.’
- ‘This also provides a healthy alternative to tobacco chewers.’
- ‘Others reckoned that shops should be made to display notices advising Britain's gum chewers of their responsibilities.’
- ‘With smokers and tobacco chewers becoming more desperate, the value of tobacco has exploded.’
- ‘So, gum chewers, when you've chewed it enough please wrap it and bin it, or stick it behind your ear for later.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.