One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There had been a pause in the conversation as the cherubically smiling portly blonde gentleman looked at him.’
- ‘‘Yes, we have done,’ the boy answered; and, rising, smiled cherubically.’
- ‘The website depicts him crouched sparrow-like on a waterfall, gazing cherubically into the distance while music plays.’
- ‘Their throwback sound was helped immensely by the pair of cherubically chubby gals enthusiastically vocalizing back and forth.’
- ‘Decked out for her tacky wedding, she smiles cherubically when Violet tells her the groom seems nice, replying brightly, ‘I think he's the perfect choice for my first marriage!’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.