One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A visible trail left in the sky by an aircraft and believed by some to consist of chemical or biological agents released as part of a covert operation.
- ‘I have one in my book of an MV-80 airliner and it sure looks like a chemtrail behind that airplane.’
- ‘Then on 25 Jan 2004 I photographed another fresh chemtrail.’
- ‘It's been real cold lately, and I blame the chemtrails for that.’
- ‘Another answer is that the so-called chemtrails are actually just normal condensation trails.’
- ‘The witness reports, "I was outside, camcorder in hand, filming the chemtrails."’
- ‘These are not the greatest quality however they show in my mind the differences between a contrail and a chemtrail.’
- ‘This site has all the info you could ever possibly want on these "chemtrails."’
- ‘For the benefit of those who cannot tell chemtrails from contrails, he offered the following explanation.’
- ‘This plane was leaving a chemtrail that went from horizon to horizon and was apparently doing so from underneath the body as well as the entire wings.’
- ‘Shortly thereafter, the second plane reached the same perimeter and started discharging its chemtrail.’
- ‘I was shocked that such a blatant chemtrail was being depicted as a cloud on TV.’
- ‘Friday, I enjoyed with an almost melancholy nostalgia because the skies were a deep blue with not a cloud or chemtrail in sight.’
- ‘Specifics are not known at the time, but floating rods and chemtrails are probably involved.’
- ‘We've had a daily barrage of chemtrails since June 1999.’
- ‘I was just off the freeway and saw the same dark shadow line formed off a fresh chemtrail being laid going west to east.’
- ‘The volume and size of the spray is virtually the same as that seen from an aircraft pumping out a normal chemtrail, but within about 20-30 aircraft lengths it has virtually all vaporized.’
- ‘I also noted that the chemtrail had spread out in the classic manner.’
1990s: blend of chemical and trail, on the pattern of contrail.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.