One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their styles of hunting rely on acute vision and extremely sensitive chemoreception to cover what are typically huge areas relative to their size.’
- ‘Owing to its participation in two separate functions, feeding and chemoreception, the tongue is the locus of a clear functional trade-off.’
- ‘Leusen initiated the modern investigation of central chemoreception in 1950, using perfusion of the cerebral ventricles with artificial cerebrospinal fluid in anesthetized dogs.’
- ‘Chemical stimuli obtained during chemoreception can be used by animals to modify numerous essential behaviors, including foraging, predator avoidance, reproduction, orientation, and aggression.’
- ‘These two tasks can also be carried out with chemoreception.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.