One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of a class of cytokines with functions that include attracting white blood cells to sites of infection.
- ‘The roles of cytokines, chemokines, and the Th1 / Th2 paradigm will be explored.’
- ‘These results suggest that TRX may alter the cell populations in the lung but may not directly affect expression of cytokines or chemokines in cells.’
- ‘However, proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines have been previously implicated in this process.’
- ‘Proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines were measured in lung homogenates.’
- ‘Inflammatory cells and cytokines / chemokines seem to play an important role in the flu-like reaction to bronchoscopy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.