One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of a class of cytokines with functions that include attracting white blood cells to sites of infection.
- ‘Inflammatory cells and cytokines / chemokines seem to play an important role in the flu-like reaction to bronchoscopy.’
- ‘However, proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines have been previously implicated in this process.’
- ‘Proinflammatory cytokines and chemokines were measured in lung homogenates.’
- ‘The roles of cytokines, chemokines, and the Th1 / Th2 paradigm will be explored.’
- ‘These results suggest that TRX may alter the cell populations in the lung but may not directly affect expression of cytokines or chemokines in cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.