One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The variants with one and two surface cysteines can be directly chemisorbed on bare gold.’
- ‘These findings indicate that in physiological conditions the divalent counterions are not chemisorbed on the surface of the DNA molecule but are confined in a narrow sheath.’
- ‘In both theories, the PAD is calculated for an isolated chemisorbed atom or surface molecule complex.’
- ‘This invention relates to silver powders and more particularly to flake silver powders having oleic acid monolayer chemisorbed on the surface.’
- ‘This resulted in a hydrophobic, self-assembled monolayer of octanethiol, chemisorbed to the gold-covered areas, whereas the mica regions remained uncovered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.