One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Product manufacturers have attempted to mimic this process by combining minerals with amino acids in the process of chelation.’
- ‘They can act directly by entering the redox reactions, and indirectly by chelation of iron.’
- ‘This results in the release of acidic pectins and methanol as well as increased cell wall rigidity and calcium chelation.’
- ‘Metal chelation is not expensive, but it is a lengthy process.’
- ‘EDTA chelation was performed to remove the superficial calcium.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.